Hemorrhoids, also known as piles, are uncomfortable swellings in the vein around the lower rectum region and anus. They develop under the skin and are similar to varicose veins. Hemorrhoids are extremely common. So much so that at least 7 out of 10 adults have had them in their life.
The causes of hemorrhoids are many, and so are the symptoms. If you think you have hemorrhoids, you should contact an mt pleasant hemorrhoid removal clinic for solutions.
Causes of hemorrhoids
There are many reasons for hemorrhoids to develop. However, the reason for an individual case is often unknown. They are generally caused due to the stretching of the veins around your anus. This stretching happens under pressure and causes bulges to occur that turn into hemorrhoids.
By knowing what the popular causes of hemorrhoids are, you can prevent being under the risk of getting them yourself.
· Excessive straining during dowl movements
· Chronic constipation or diarrhea
· Sitting on the toilet for long periods of time
· Anal intercourse
· Frequent heavy weightlifting
Prevention of hemorrhoid development
By having a healthy bowel movement and not putting excessive pressure on your anus, you can prevent getting hemorrhoids. Given below are other things that you can do to prevent getting hemorrhoid.
· Eating high-fiber food and drinking enough liquids allow the bowel movement to be consistent and smooth. This allows the anus to pass bowels easily.
· A healthy routine of exercise allows the body to be in good shape. It also allows for the bowels and the digestive system to be healthy.
· Do not strain while passing stool. Holding your breath and straining puts too much pressure on the sensitive area.
· Prevent sitting n the toilet for too long since that puts too much pressure on the anus.
Hemorrhoids are necessary to be prevented. By following a healthy diet and exercise routine, you can definitely do that.